Have you ever had a haircut that was too short to go with your style or outfit? Could your hair do better with added length or volume? If yes, then seamless clip in hair extensions are what you need to solve your problems. They offer the flexibility of styling or trying in different shades for the thrill. Why not explore with lengths and colors or go bold with a fringe and be a showstopper of the event?
There are extensions available in multiple shades and textures to give you an exact match with your natural hair. Besides, the seamless clip-in variants blend so well that it looks as good as natural hair. They offer numerous benefits, and with little care, they go a long way.
What are Seamless Clip-In Extensions?
Seamless clip in hair extensions are made using silicone backing at the top of the piece rather than a weft sewn right into a fabric or lace material. Petite clips are sewn into the silicone backing for a comfortable and seamless layer on your scalp. They are specifically designed for people who like lighter and thinner extensions that blend well with natural hair without any heaviness on the scalp.
Dos and Don’ts of Clip-In Hair Extensions
- You can wash your clip-in extensions like any other hair extensions; however, avoid submerging the silicone weft into the water for longer. Do not soak it in water for 15 minutes.
- Ensure you use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner for your hair extensions, just like your natural hair. It will ensure the extension stays moist.
- You may dye the extension if you own 100 percent natural human hair. Avoid putting chemicals on the silicone backing as it might damage the extensions. Always test the dye on a few strands of hair to know the result.
- They cannot be bleached or lightened as they have to undergo a rigorous dying process, and further dying could damage the texture of hair strands.
- They can be styled just like natural ones; however, ensure you follow low heat settings, as higher heat can damage the extensions. Ceramic heating tools work best with wings as they maintain the heat at 130 degrees. Ensure you use quality heat-protecting spray on your natural hair extensions to avoid the dryness of strands.
- Hair extensions usually last for at least 6–8 weeks; however, with proper care, it may as well go up to 12 weeks.
Benefits of Seamless Hair Extensions
One of the most popular reasons for wearing seamless hair extensions is they add length to your hair and blend well with natural hair. You may choose a similar shade or play around with a lighter or darker shade to complement your taste. They are easy to apply. Apply these clips with gentle pressure below strands of hair. You won’t need any heat or glue to use the scalp. They come with convenient clips of the same color as the hair and are straightforward to clip in and remove. You can save hours spent at a salon and get ready in just a few minutes.
They offer you temporary change without any expensive trips to salons and hours spent styling them. They won’t damage your natural hair and are easy to wash. They require minimum maintenance and go well with all the outfits. You can quickly put on these clips at home without committing any time limits to them. They are available in a wide variety, play around and find what suits your style.