RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board, which is responsible for conducting the RRB NTPC 2022 exam in May. The CBT-1 exam result was declared in April, and now is the time for the preparation for the CBT-2 exams. The exam is held in different phases, so you have to prepare for each one of them to score good marks.
RRB NTPC 2022 is a great option for people looking for a job in Indian railways. You can easily crack this exam in the first attempt; all you need is to be well-versed with the syllabus and a sound study plan. It is also necessary for you to follow the guidelines and strategies; plus, you need to dedicate two to three hours daily to prepare for the exam.
Tips to Crack RRB NTPC 2022 By Studying the Syllabus
Here are a few tips that can help you clear the exam seamlessly:
- Know the syllabus well – The first thing you need to do is read the RRB NTPC syllabus carefully so that you do not miss any important topics and do not waste time learning nonessential topics.
- Create a study plan – Once you know the syllabus, create a study program and stick to it. The major benefit of making a timetable is that it helps complete the syllabus as per the deadline and leaves time for revisions as well.
- Read the newspaper – Current affairs hold a vital role in clearing the exam, so make a habit of reading the newspaper daily and making notes. Creating notes is essential as it will help you remember everything that you read.
- Exam Pattern – Apart from the syllabus, you should also know the exam pattern. You can know the exam pattern better by solving the previous year’s question paper. In fact, solving the previous year’s paper will also give you an insight into the important or repeated topics. You can get the previous year’s paper and all information on the RRB NTPC exam on BYJU’S Exam Prep.
- Prepare Notes – Do not forget to maintain and modify notes subject-wise; you can create them while studying. The syllabus is vast; therefore, it would help you to note down the important information. Its major benefit is that you can revise the material regularly without going through the complete topic.
- Solve all the questions related to the syllabus – It is recommended to solve questions from every subject daily. You can start with the easier ones and, with time, move on to the difficult ones. Keep track of the time involved while solving them and see how it improves with time. Time management is really important to score good marks and crack the exam.
- Practise Mock tests – You need to attempt the mock tests as they give you the feel of the exam. Plus, solving them improves your speed and gives you an insight into where you stand. Solving mock tests helps raise confidence, increases speed, and aids you in learning time-management skills.
What are the benefits of following the syllabus?
It is vital for you to know the syllabus as it gives you an understanding of the topics you need to focus on. If you are not aware of the syllabus, you might waste time studying something that is irrelevant as per the RRB NTPC exam.
RRB NTPC exam is conducted in different phases; therefore, a candidate needs to know every detail about them to clear the exam. Here are the different phases in which the exams are conducted:
- CBT 1
- CBT 2
- Skill Test/ Aptitude Test
- Document Verification Process
- Medical Examination
The written test is further bifurcated into two stages:
- Computer Based Test I
- Computer Based Test I
These are some of the best tips that can help you crack the RRN NTPC exam, but you need to ensure that you solve the previous years’ papers and study from a few books: do not opt for numerous books. To clear the exam, you need to follow your timetable, practise important topics, and work on your weaknesses.