Cookies are a delicious delicacy enjoyed by children and adults around the world. Children are especially enchanted by the tasty sweet pleasure. Different names are used for this mummy. No matter what name is used for this delicious sweet treat, these are the snacks that all children love.
Biscuits bought in the store are loved by children. According to timeforkids.com, these are the 5 best-selling cookies:
- Oreos: $ 519 million per year
- Chips Hi: $ 347 million
- Chips Deluxe: $ 160 million
- Newtons: $ 137 million
- Fudge Shoppe: $ 127 million
Although children love biscuits bought in the store, they especially love biscuits that are made at home. Many parents also let their children make word cookies cheat with them. Children love baking and their parents will enjoy quality time with them.
If you are interested in giving your children homemade cookies, here are the 5 most popular cookies for children:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie: These cookies have always been a favorite delicacy for children. They are soft, chewy, and cuddly. You can use standard chocolate chips, gourmet chocolate chips, or pieces of milk chocolate. Either way, kids love them. Ingredients include: universal flour, baking soda, salt, unsalted butter (melted), brown sugar (tightly packed), white sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, and semi-sweet chocolate chips or chunks
- Double chocolate chip cookies: Double chocolate chip cookies are loved by almost all children. Ingredients include butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, unsweetened cocoa butter, universal flour, baking soda, salt, and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Peanut butter cookies: Peanut butter cookies have always been a beloved delicacy of children. You can use a popular brand of peanut butter, such as Skippy, Peter Pan, or Jiffy peanut butter, to blast your taste buds. You can also add chocolate chips. To be healthier, use all-natural peanut butter. Ingredients include granulated sugar, packaged brown sugar, peanut butter, butter or margarine, fat, eggs, wholemeal flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Gingerbread cookies: These cookies are a great satisfying pleasure. They can be made in many shapes and add icing as a garnish. Ingredients include all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, butter, softened molasses, egg, ground cinnamon, baking powder, ground ginger, ground cloves, grated or ground nutmeg, bicarbonate, and salt.
- Sugar Biscuits: Sugar biscuits are delicious sweet biscuits that you can cut into different shapes. Ingredients contain margarine (or butter), granulated sugar, egg vanilla, all-flour, baking soda, tartar, and salt.
One way to bake cakes is to place the cake dough with a spoon on the baking sheet. This is a classic way of baking cookies, and in general, word cookies should only have a round shape in this way. Secondly, by shaping the cookie hand, various shapes can be produced in this way. This method is used especially for oatmeal cookies because they cannot be dropped on a baking sheet with a spoon. The third recipe is one in which you can roll the dough after a while to refrigerate it. Another most popular method is baking cakes. This simply requires that the biscuit dough be spread on a baking sheet and then cut into sticks after baking and cooling.
Kids love cookies, so if you give them this wonderfully delicious treat, you’re sure to put a smile on their faces.