You may encounter any of these QuickBooks errors PS077 and PS032 while updating the payroll software. PS in the prefix of these errors also indicates that the error is related to payroll software. Seeing it on your device may leave you all confused and panic. But, there is no need to worry as you are reading the best troubleshooting guide to fix this issue. The guide not only assists you in conducting the troubleshooting but also helps you to know the real reasons behind the error. So, make sure to read and conduct the task as provided.
Read more: Resolve the QuickBooks Error PS033
QuickBooks Error PS077 and PS032 : Quick Introduction
QuickBooks Error PS077 or PS032 arise at the time of updating payroll and QuickBooks software. These errors indicate that there is some misconfiguration within the software or the settings are incorrect.
You have to troubleshoot it in the possible time so that the company file does not get any harm. The system will bring other toxic nuisances while this error appears. Such as:
- Encountering an error text on the screen with these codes PS032 and PS)77.
- Sudden freezing of the system.
- The user becomes unable to download the update for payroll.
- The tax table is unable to get the recent updates.
Well, the error text that generally comes with this issue goes like “QuickBooks having trouble installing payroll tax table updates”. You have to try out the best possible ways to eradicate this message from your system. But, first, let’s go below and learn different factors and reasons that led to this issue.
Also Read: Fbise Past Papers
Factors the lead QuickBooks Error PS032 or PS077
There are lots of factors that bring the error into the device. You can check out the list below to know each one of them.
- Using a damaged and corrupted QuickBooks file.
- If the subscription expires and is invalid.
- Installing a corrupted tax table file.
- Specify incorrect user information when subscribing to payroll.
- Installing QuickBooks in the wrong way.
Important Points to Consider before Troubleshooting
You need to conduct some consideration points before proceeding with the troubleshooting. So, let’s consider this before proceeding with the troubleshooting of QuickBooks error ps077.
- Make sure to repair the QuickBooks desktop.
- Also, prepare a backup of the company file.
- Examine that you entered the correct billing information.
- Moreover, ensure that you are using only one QB application.
- This is the most essential to prepare a backup of the company file.
Troubleshoot QuickBooks payroll error PS077 and PS032
QuickBooks payroll errors PS077 and PS032 are not the only payroll error but QuickBooks update error 15106 as well. So, if you are facing this error too and use the same troubleshooting guidelines. You can also prepare yourself for future consequences.
Solution 1: Disable User Account Control
- To intiate, launch the Run window as the procedure will start from here.
- Now, specify the Control Panel there.
- Followed by hitting the ok button.
- Consequently, head towards the top of the Control Panel and click on User Accounts.
- Make sure to choose Change User Account Control.
- You can move towards Never Notify by Moving the slider.
- Thereafter, hit the Yes button.
- Now, just restart the system.
- Make sure that you update the QuickBooks payroll.
Solution 2: Conduct QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- Open the Run window.
- Enter the Control Panel in the dialogue field.
- Hit the Enter button.
- Subsequently, hit on the Programs and Features button.
- Thereafter, choose to Uninstall a Program.
- Find out the QuickBooks and perform a double click on the same.
- Consequently, choose the Uninstall/ Change button.
- Choose Uninstall QuickBooks.
Download & Run QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- Ensure to download the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Try to save the downloaded file.
- Now, just launch the file.
- Go through the instructions carefully and install the tool.
- Once it is downloaded, tap the Installation issues.
- Thereafter, hit the Clean Install Tool button.
- Meanwhile, select the appropriate QuickBooks version.
- Thereafter, hit the Continue button.
- Hit OK on the message “Please install your copy of QuickBooks to the default location” to proceed further.
After this, you need to reinstall the QuickBooks and then check whether the issue has gone or not.